Tarragindi Fitness reopens its doors as a COVID Safe Gym from Monday 8th June 2020.
We couldn’t be more excited to have you back sweating with us again so we can rebuild the incredible energy and support of our TF community.
The health and safety of you and our staff is our number one priority, so we have a carefully planned reopening strategy in place. We are taking extra measures to ensure the highest level of health and hygiene practices are maintained, so that you can work out with confidence.
It remains essential that we follow the guidance and recommendations set out by the Australian Government Department of Health and Fitness Australia.
Some things may look a little different moving forward, so please familiarise with the below.
What we’re doing
- Implementation of an online booking system to assist health authorities with contact tracing.
- Implementation of sanitisation stations, including hand sanitiser and anti-bacterial wipes.
- Temporarily disabling or removing machines to maintain 1.5m distancing between members.
- Temporarily disabling shared facilities, including showers and water bubblers.
- Regular cleaning of the gym.
What we ask you to do
- You must book your spot online to access the gym or attend a class. Walk-ins will no longer be accepted.
- Wash your hands or use the sanitiser provided upon entry and exit of the gym.
- Bring your own towel and water bottle. No towel = no workout.
- Maintain a strict 1.5 metre social distance from others at all times.
- Use the anti-bacterial wipes provided to thoroughly wipe down equipment before and after every use.
- Stay at home and do not enter the gym if you are unwell or display any symptoms of COVID-19.
- Please leave the premises as soon as you have completed your workout or class.
How to book a workout or class
You must be a member to book online. Click here to access the portal. Then click ‘Sign Up’ and follow the prompts to log in and book. Please ensure the phone number and email address you use matches the phone number and email address we have on your file so the system will recognise you. Enter your name in the User ID field.
Once logged in you can view the available gym workout time slots and classes via the ‘Classes’ tab. To make a booking simply click on a workout time slot or class. A tick will appear, then click the green ‘Book’ button above the timetable to secure your spot.
If you cannot make you gym workout or class please cancel your booking. This allows other members to attend. Simply navigate to the ‘Schedule’ tab and click the red bin button to the right of your booking.
Arriving for your workout or class
- As per the advice of public health officials, we advise all members to stay at home and do not enter the gym if you are unwell or display any symptoms of COVID-19.
- Arrive at the gym no earlier than 5 minutes before your booked workout time slot or class.
- Scan your Access tag (if you have one) or ensure a staff member/instructor signs you in.
What to bring:
- A clean, full-length towel. No towel = no workout, and towels will no longer be available for hire.
- Water bottle. Water bubblers will no longer be available for use.
- Exercise mat and any other required equipment for classes.
Can we book more than one session per day? We ask that you please book one session per day to start with. If there is still room in another time slot on the same day then you may book in, but until further restrictions are lifted we are enforcing a maximum of 2 gym workout bookings/per day. Please be mindful of others and respectful of the situation; we want to ensure everyone has the chance to come back to the gym at a time that suits them.
How many days can I book in one week? You can book as many or as little days as you want but again please be mindful of others.
Will after-hours time slots be available to book into? No, we are currently not permitted to offer bookings in unsupervised times.
In order for our small team to successfully manage Government guidelines, the following services will remain temporarily unavailable until further restrictions are lifted:
- Kids Club
- Extra Access
All memberships were placed on suspension during the closure. Memberships will need to be reactivated individually, and note you must be an active member in order to book in to a gym workout or class. Please email email@example.com or call 3848 5949 to reactivate your membership. Alternatively, we respect that perhaps you may not be ready to return to the gym straight away and if this is the case your membership will remain on suspension until you decide to come back.