Here at Tarragindi Fitness, you don’t ever have to miss a workout. Train to your heart’s content with Extra Access!
Complement your membership with an Extra Access tag, and gain over 20 extra hours of gym access per week! Swipe your tag before the last entry time and train for as long as you want.
EXTRA ACCESS HOURS
Mon-Fri first entry: 5.00am, last entry: 9.30pm
Sat, Sun & Public Holidays first entry: 6.00am, last entry: 7.00pm
EXTRA ACCESS ELIGIBILITY
- Must be at least 18 years of age.
- Must be a current paying member on either a Gym Only or Lifestyle membership.
- Must have paid the additional Extra Access fee to receive an individually assigned Extra Access tag, and completed the Extra Access induction with a staff member first.
EXTRA ACCESS CONDITIONS OF ENTRY
When you swipe your Extra Access tag and enter the gym out of staffed hours, you will be confirming your agreement to the below Conditions of Entry.
- One (1) Access card per person.
- One swipe per person.
- Ensure you swipe the Extra Access tag that has been assigned specifically to you.
- Do not enter the gym out of hours if you do not have your own Extra Access tag.
- Stay home and do not enter the gym if you are unwell or display any symptoms of COVID-19.
- Bring and use a clean, full-length towel. No towel = no entry.
- Bring a water bottle.
- Wash your hands or use the sanitiser provided every time you enter the gym.
- Keep your distance, stay 1.5 metres apart.
- Wipe down equipment before and after use.
- Please leave the premises as soon as you have completed your workout.
- Parking: to avoid car noise near our closest neighbour, please park on the left hand side of the carpark when coming to the gym out of staffed hours (avoid the yellow lined area).
- Access Cards are non-transferrable.
- Broken or lost cards will incur an additional replacement cost.