Enjoy your workout, hassle-free – take advantage of the Tarragindi Fitness child minding service, complimentary for all members!
The TF Kids Club is a safe and happy place for your children to enjoy. With open spaces for activity as well as quiet play, our team of Kids Club staff will ensure your children will love coming to the gym as much as you do!
KIDS CLUB HOURS
Mon-Wed: 8.45am – 11.00am
KIDS CLUB GUIDELINES
- The Kids Club is open for babies and children from 6 months to 5/6 years of age (prep/school entry age).
- We are restricted by the number of babies (especially under 12 months), who can be cared for at any one time, so specific times need to be finalised with our Kids Club staff first.
- No bookings are required, although we ask parents to ensure they sign their children IN and OUT of the Kids Club using the provided Attendance Register.
- The maximum length of play in the Kid Club is 1 hour and 30 minutes.
- Parents are to remain on the premises at all times, while their child is in the Kids Club.
- A casual fee applies to all non-members – fee is $3.00 per child.
- During school holidays the Kids Club is available for school-aged children as well. Bookings are required in advance and a small fee applies – fee is $1.50 per child.
- The Kids Club entry is gated for your child’s safety but please, when entering or exiting, always lock the gate immediately and ensure that only your child goes through.
- Kids Club policy is that Gym Members are not bringing any children other than their own. Allowances will only be made if Kids Club staff are notified prior, and normal casual fees will apply.
- Sick children will not be allowed admittance into the Kids Club.
- Children are not permitted under any circumstances to enter any exercise areas. Make Kids Club your first stop when arriving at the gym. When outside the Kids Club, children must be under complete parental supervision at all times.
WHAT TO BRING
- Food and drink may be brought into the Kids Club, but we do ask that all containers are correctly labelled.
- For health and safety reasons, we ask that no peanut paste and any related nut products are brought into the Kids Club.
- Please label all personal belongings with your child’s full name.
- Children wearing nappies are to be changed and dry before being with us. Kids Club are not responsible for changing nappies. However, in case an emergency change is required, please leave a disposable nappy labelled with your child’s name.